OSCAR software is:
- Open-source — the source code* is governed by McMaster University’s GPL Version 2+ license;
- Quality managed in accordance with ISO 13485:2016, ISO 27001 or other relevant regulatory standards in a jurisdiction; and
- Compliant with McMaster University’s requirements for ethical stewardship of patient data in collaboration with clinicians and patients
OSCAR software is available from the following organizations who are affiliated with McMaster University’s Department of Family Medicine. Please reach out to them to learn more about OSCAR or request a demo. We look forward to welcoming you to the OSCAR community of users!
- WELL EMR Group (Ontario and British Columbia) – email@example.com
- Open Health Software Solutions (Ontario) – firstname.lastname@example.org
|* The source code is freely available for anyone to download, use or modify in accordance with McMaster University’s open-source license, however, the OSCAR brand may only be used or referenced in relation to EMR software with written authorization from McMaster. For more information, please contact Tracey Carr (email@example.com).|